NOTE: This page is for Subscription Vouchers only.
Create a Subscription Voucher Account
You are here because you are taking a course that utilizes Toolwire Subscription Voucher Codes.
1. Use an email address that you access frequently and enter it twice to verify there are no spelling errors.
2. Review the End User License Agreement (EULA) and click I have read and accept the agreement to continue.
3. Click Create Toolwire Account to continue.
4. Your login information will be sent to the email address you used to create your account.
NOTE: You may need to check your spam folder.
5. Your email will contain the Login URL as well as your username and password.
6. In order to launch your course content, you will need to login to your account. (example)
NOTE: Bookmark this login page to return in the future.
Activating a Code
Your new account is a blank slate waiting for you to activate your code(s). (example)
7. Click on the word Activate in the main section or the toolbar to continue. You will be prompted to enter your code. (example)
NOTE: Your Toolwire Subscription Voucher Code, which is valid for a single subscription, will be 14-characters long. (a mixture of numbers and upper-case letters)
8. Type your Voucher Code into the field and click Activate your subscription to continue. You will be prompted to confirm your access. (example)
9. Click on Start Access Now to continue. You will be returned to your account which now shows your new course content. (example)
Launching your Content
You will now see your course launch page. Click on course name or section title to toggle expansion of a section.
10. Click on content titles to begin accessing your content!
Toolwire’s Learner Advocates are available to assist if you encounter any difficulty during this process. Please visit our Knowledge base of frequently asked questions and create a ticket if you do not see your question answered.